Start/End Dates: 10/04/2021 - 10/03/2022
Tax Work Location: US - CA - Menlo Park
Job Title: Marketing & Sales - Copywriter III
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of the Copywriter is to generate all content including writing full websites, tag lines for banner ads, e-mail and online promotions, and entire ad campaigns.
• Write advertiser's sales messages that will easily be received by customers.
• Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
• Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
• Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
• Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
• Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's selling features should be promoted.
• Adept at creating concepts and reinventing concepts to continuously support client's brands.
• Expert knowledge in developing concepts that are relevant to, and that resonate with, the target audience.
• Ability to support their ideas visually, with type and design that work together seamlessly.
• Ability to write according to the clients' brand and voice.
• Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to finish.
• Understands the components of relevance - right message, right place, right time.
• Creative-thinker and has strong command of the English language.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Google/Apple/Uber experience would be great
- More emphasis on marketing writing, digital marketing
- Love to see ad copy, email copy, web pages, landing page writing samples.