Request ID: 29597-1
Pay Rate: DOE
Come invent the future. At Meta Reality Labs Research, software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will literally give people superpowers. Join a world-class team of pioneers experimenting with breakthrough technology. Partner with expert research scientists, engineers to build cutting-edge prototypes and create the technology that makes AR/VR universal.
● Build and support a toolkit of reusable components that will support researcher activities such as user studies and demos.
● Integrate XR devices into the system using research workflow management platforms.
● Collaborate closely with researchers, engineers and product managers to improve the speed at which research scientists can create demo and user studies.
● Work closely with software engineers to write comprehensive tests for the toolkit.
● Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency.
● BS degree in the field of computer science or related field.
● 2+ years experience with C++.
● Familiar with Python.
● Experience shipping one or more products of high complexity using standard software development tool sets such as source control, unit testing and continuous integration systems.
● Experience with game engines such as Unity.
● Experiences with AR/VR.
● Experience in the domain of embedded systems development