Start/End Dates: 08/16/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tax Work Location: US - CA - San Francisco
Job Title: Marketing & Sales - Content Operations Manager I
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of a Live Shopping content operations manager is to lead sellers through pre-production, real-time, and post-production Live Shopping operational requirements to ensure a seamless Live Shopping execution experience on Facebook & Instagram Shopping
• Lead pre-production, real-time, and post-production Live Shopping operational requirements with brands for Facebook & Instagram Shopping
• Help shape and evangelize Live Shopping content standards
• Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
• Knowledge of media production, social and mobile experiences.
• Knowledge of project management through the cycle of the livestream process.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to research.
• Self motivated with persuasive, and analytical.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Bachelors degree required.
• Experience in developing content