Request ID: 29095-1
Contract Duration: 6+ months - potential for extension or permanent placement
Tax Work Location: US - Contiguous - Remote
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist I
Job Description: Job Description
The main function of a Content Designer is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products. This role will be within Facebook Home, which includes Feed, Reels, and Stories. These content designers will be responsible for tactical, ad hoc content design asset creation and copywriting needs to support the embedded content designers.
• Review cross-functional team requests by applying Facebook’s content design standards
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content design at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
What makes this role interesting?
• We’re standing up a new team to support content design with ad-hoc, tactical copywriting help and for ongoing maintenance and cleanup. This is a great role for someone interested in exploring a career in content design – either because you’re a recent grad or changing careers.
Competitive market comparison
• Gain skills working in a Startup environment
• FAANG work in your portfolio
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. Excellent written communication skills
2. Ability to understand and adhere to a style guide
3. Ability to give and receive feedback and act against it to improve work
Good to have skills:
1. Collaborative and eager to take direction from more senior content designers
2. Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and people-centric personality.
Years of experience required
o 1-2 years
Key performance measurements
o Successful partnership with senior content designers to ship