Request ID: 15053-1
Start/End Dates: 09/13/2021 - 03/12/2022
Tax Work Location: US - CA - Burlingame
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist II
Pay Rate: $32.00 - $36.00/hour (DOE)
This role will partner with content strategy and internationalization teams to support the localization of a new product.
• Write, edit, evaluate and improve interface that helps people learn to use a new product
• Collaborate with Design teams on the execution of finished product UI
• Manage tasks and develop documentation related to content that is written
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
• Collaborate with content designers, researchers and product teams to build a cohesive system of messages.
• Share work, integrate feedback, and give feedback to teammates.
• Strong UX writing skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Familiarity with UI design components and implementation of content guidelines.
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Experience with localization or accessibility best practices preferred.
• Technical writing, content engineering or content operations experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. UX writing skills
2. Branding / Marketing
3. Design collaboration skills
Good to have skills:
1. Experience working on new products
2. Experience working with content systems or technical systems
Years of experience required
o 3-4 years relevant content experience
o 5+ years general work experience
Degrees or certifications required
o Bachelor's degree