Salesforce Project Manager
Working under minimal supervision, the Salesforce Project Manager is a consulting role, responsible for managing a variety of Salesforce projects from inception to completion. Responsibilities include client workshops, estimation of work, business analysis agile execution of implementations. As a consultant you will be called upon to work across various disciplines, including tasks that involved Salesforce Administration .
- Establish and maintain project leadership across stakeholders, partners, and resources.
- Leverage a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate solutions
- Communicate regularly with the team, vendors, and stakeholders to ensure functionality meets business needs through a managed backlog and release plan
- Maintain a solid understanding of the systems, tools and processes that interface with Salesforce
- Triage new support/change requests raised by our customers and any associated impact and prioritize as necessary
- Define business requirements/user stories
- Proactively identify risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Monitor and manage project scope and schedule to ensure project stays on track
- Follow agile best practices in driving a project to successful completion including proper sprint planning, sprint sizing, identification of business value versus risk and prioritization of tasks
- 2 years or equivalent experience as a Salesforce developer or advanced administrator
- 1-2 years or equivalent experience as a project manager/team lead/business analyst
- 1-2 years or equivalent experience with ecommerce
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) or equivalent from four-year college or university
XCentium is an award-winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, and engage customers through Digital Strategy, Sitecore, CMS, UI/UX, Salesforce, Commerce, Cloud and Managed Services.