As remote team member, working under minimal supervision, the Salesforce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Salesforce implementations using B2BCommerce Cloud, as well as Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds.
- Work with team members in on design, development and deployment of B2BCommerce , Sales, Service and Marketing cloud projects. Including pre-sales support.
- Become expert in Salesforce B2Bcommerce projects
- Mentor team members
- Salesforce Dev 1 Certification
- Experience developing Lightning components , Bolts etc. – Min 3 years or equivalent
- Experience building Salesforce Community sites
- Apex Code - minimum 3 years or equivalent
- Front end web dev experience ( Bootstrap, HTML etc.) – minimum 3 years or equivalent
- RESTful Web Services / Exposing and consuming Salesforce API’s – minimum 1 year or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Team workflow using Git and Gearset or similar deployment tool
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
XCentium is an award-winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, and engage customers through Digital Strategy, Sitecore, CMS, UI/UX, Salesforce, Commerce, Cloud and Managed Services.