Content Strategist III
Duration: 6+ months (potential extension or conversion)
Location: LA or Menlo Park - Remote option available, but must be local in either of those 2 cities
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with product designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
• Write, edit, improve and execute content including interface language, product education materials, release notes, and navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with existing content standards and frameworks.
• Create and/or revise frameworks and standards for projects, as needed.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners and engineers to serve the needs of a global audience.
• Participate in content reviews, design critiques and governance process.
• Share work, contribute to product development and give feedback to teammates.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Experience working on digital platforms and UX flows. Editorial content work a plus.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate information relative to content techniques.
• Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service-oriented personality.
• Working knowledge of Figma