1 year Contract Position from September 2019 - September 2020 with possible extension.
• Three years of experience or more with C\C++ or Python.
• One year of experience with test automation engineering.
• Experience in game testing or Graphics is a strong plus.
• Experience in Unity and Unreal products is a strong plus.
• Work independently: This individual must be able to work independently given direction on a weekly basis. They need to be intelligent and resourceful when finding answers to questions.
• Communication: Must be able to quickly and easily articulate issues and what needs to be done to resolve them.
• Able to deal with ambiguity: Able to develop test documentation, processes, and deliver results with little to no documentation or direction from the team.
• Works well with a team: This individual is expected to be a resource to the team. They must be able to work well with others, able to juggle multiple priorities given by multiple individuals.
Apply TODAY for this exciting opportunity with a Social Media Giant!