Request ID: 31322-1
Contract Duration: 6+ months (potential for extension or permanent placement)
Work Location: US - WA - Seattle
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist III
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
• Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Bachelors degree required.
Specific to this role:
This role will support the Business Messaging product group at Meta. We create the products and tools used by small businesses around the world to empower businesses to develop meaningful connections with their customers. Our content design work focuses on ensuring businesses and their customers are informed and able to connect as intended in an intuitive way and build trust between the business, customer, and Meta.
As a content designer with the team, you will work closely with product management, product design (UX design), UX research, engineering, and your other content design peers. You will be expected to become familiar with the tools and systems we use on a daily basis, such as Figma, Acrolinx, and others. As you become engaged with the cross-functional product team you support, you will need to assess the various projects and make prioritization decisions for yourself and collaborate with your manager when support is needed. You may also be asked to present your work to Design Reviews. As part of the content design team in Business Messaging, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with your peers in jam sessions and improve our work in quality workshops and other team-building projects.