Request ID: 34559-1
Duration: 5 months (potential for extension or permanent placement)
Work Location: US - CA - Bay Area - or Approved Meta Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist III
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to manage updates across our Business Help Center and other education channels for Meta’s business tools. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and editor with experience in digital content management and content strategy. They will be experienced at hands-on drafting and editing in a CMS, content structuring and proactive problem solving. They will be a skilled communicator who can effectively use a variety of business communication tools to get the information they need and provide progress updates to stakeholders.
· Create, edit and publish content for Meta’s Business Help Center in simple, jargon-free language using Facebook’s voice to accurately capture how to use our business tools.
· Execute Help Center content strategy for product changes while managing feedback from cross-functional stakeholders including marketing, technical and business roles
· Consistently deliver content that meets or exceeds Facebook’s quality standards
· Meet tight publishing deadlines with high attention to detail
Minimum skills and experience:
· 3 years’ experience of digital content writing and management, including using a CMS and HTML
· Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders to produce public-facing content
Preferred skills and experience:
· Writing technical or educational guides for consumers or businesses
· Experience within a global technology company or digital-focused industry
· Knowledgeable about marketing or communications industries
• Bachelors degree required.