Request ID: 14568-1
Start/End Dates: 08/30/2021 - 02/27/2022
Tax Work Location: US - CA - Menlo Park
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist V
Job Description Summary:
The main functions of a Content Designer at Facebook are to partner with Product Designers, Product Managers, UX Researchers and Product Marketers to write the content for digital products, and collaboratively design the user interfaces that accommodate that language.
For this specific role, the focus will be on maintaining and evolving the design system for Facebook's News Feed.
• Work with Content Designers and Product Designers on other teams to review their work, and help them reach their goals through elegant applications and extensions of our design system.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and design guidelines.
• Identify gaps in our content standards and design guidelines documentation and propose solutions and extensions.
• Systems thinking: particularly the ability to understand a design system deeply, and evolve it over time.
• Diplomacy: the interpersonal skills to listen closely, talk persuasively and find resolutions to scenarios with competing ideas.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to synthesize, interpret and analyze a large amount of information about digital products, product teams and company goals.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Proficiency in design software like Figma.
• Bachelor’s degree required.