Request ID: 37176
Duration: 3 months (potential for extension or permanent placement)
Location: US - CA - Los Angeles - Remote
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist III
Job Description: Description
WhatsApp is the world's fastest growing communication company with over 1 billion active users globally. We help bring friends, families, communities, soccer groups, doctors, storm chasers, and millions of others together. We are just getting started. We are looking for proactive and motivated people to join our team.
We need people with a passion for both the product and an outstanding user experience – those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective. We are a team that thrives on people identifying ways they can contribute to get the job done. Our collective unique backgrounds and strengths help us to reach team goals. Using your start-up mindset and your experience with smartphones, you will help support and test awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users. If you are looking for a fun full-time job, have an Android, iPhone, Windows Phone or other smartphone, and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep reading...
• Write, edit, test and improve Help Center articles and customer support responses based on content strategy Apply, maintain, and evangelize content standards and best practices
• Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Communications, and Engineering to explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language
• Perform content quality audits.
• Bachelor's degree from the United States (or equivalent university degree from another country) in English or another relevant field 2+ years working in a technical writing or content strategy role
• Demonstrated ability to plan and write online help content and customer support responses for social media platforms and/or mobile apps
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) Preferred Qualifications Experience with content analytics tools
• Experience with project management tools a plus