QA Analyst II
Menlo Park, CA
1 year contract (potential for permanent placement)
- Drive effective and efficient survey planning and implementation:
- Manage survey implementation within marketing and business timelines across marketing Decision Science team(s). Ensure consistency and best practices in survey programming and QA.
- Translate business requirements into technical survey requirements, create survey configurations to to collect survey data. Program and execute surveys using internal and external survey tools, extract and analyze para-data and perform quality assurance tasks.
- With Quantitative Research Team, coordinate/facilitate survey and XFN review processes including managing communications with survey and other internal review teams, and anticipating risks and creating mitigation plans
- Undertake and/or lead special projects:
- Coordinate and facilitate Survey tools training e.g., creating training content, and conducting training to help Decision Scientists get more familiar and independent with Survey execution with best practices.
- Create clear and rigorous documentation of processes
- Audit compliance with procedures
- Clearly communicate issues and proactively improve current processes to create more efficiency in survey implementation, such as improving the workflow of collaboration with Decision Science team to shorten timelines for completion of work requested.
- Synthesize data to provide reports of implemented work, as well as use it to diagnose efficiency of current processes and recommend improvements..
- When necessary, undertake special projects such as analysis of survey response patterns, experimentation of novel ways of data collection as well as analysis of survey pool usage patterns
- Org-Impact Strategic Operations: Identify new or existing projects, processes, and communications for opportunities to improve survey operations within teams that will scale, providing efficiencies that will positively impact the entire marketing org.
- Ongoing partnership: Develop and manage strong partnerships with Marketing Decision Science team team, relevant app- and core- lead stakeholders; ensure ongoing communications and strategic engagement; identify ways to increase collaboration and engagement across marketing disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience in market research operations /opinion research operations or related discipline
- Some experience with SQL is required
- Experience with R/ Python highly desirable
- Results-oriented project/ program management experience with ability to flex between “thinker” and “doer”
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences, and partnering with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail, methodical with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- Motivated, collaborative, and confident self-starter who is also a natural team player
- Ability to think, plan, prioritize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Thrives in and enjoys a face-paced, entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have experience working in fast-paced/dynamic environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas
- Internet or technology industry experience
- Research and/ or analytics / decision science experience & interest
- Experience with survey research is a plus
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in a field with a significant quantitative component