Data Labeling Analyst – Spanish/Portuguese
Hourly Rate: $19/hr
Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 100 company. Learn how a business analyst gets their start.
The main function of a data labeling analyst is to create and manage labeling and change processes within the data management systems. The typical data labeling analyst will have experience in data quality assurance.
• Create and modify data labels ensuring compliance to all regulatory and legal requirements.
• Maintain batch records, room logs, product travelers, and inventory records.
• Label and analyze large data sets to inform product decisions.
• Asses data quality.
• Ability to identify trends within large data sets.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Problem solving skills.
• Team oriented with attention for detail.
• Bachelors degree in related field.