Request ID: 12620
6 month Contract
Tax Work Location: US - CA - Burlingame
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist II
Job Description: Summary:
This role will partner with content strategy and internationalization teams to support the localization of a new product.
• Write, edit, evaluate and improve content metadata (string descriptions and accessibility labels) to ensure content and translation quality.
• Manage tasks and develop documentation and processes to scale localization efforts.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
• Collaborate with content designers, localization managers, translators, and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Familiarity with UI design components and implementation of content guidelines.
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Experience with localization or accessibility best practices preferred.
• Technical writing, content engineering or content operations experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. UX and/or technical writing skills
2. Experience working with content systems or technical systems
3. Experience working on product localization
Good to have skills:
1. Experience working on new products
2. Great collaboration skills
Years of experience required
o 2-3 years relevant content experience
o 5+ years general work experience
Degrees or certifications required
o Bachelor's degree