1 year contract position from September 2019-September 2020 - with possible extension.
VR Unity Application Development
Creating application development within the VR unity division within the automation field.
- Architecting test automation solutions
- Working with AR/VR Quality leadership and automation infrastructure to determine solutions to challenges and best practices
- Building and extending infrastructure
- Writing automated test cases within existing automation infrastructure
- Writing scripts to assist manual QA
- Investigating automation failures
- Reporting and tracking bugs found by automation
- Modifying existing automation to fix automation errors and yield higher signal
- GAMING background a huge plus!
- Must have portfolio to share as well