Request ID: 9419-1
Start/End Dates: 06/07/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tax Work Location: US - CA - Menlo Park (105201)
Job Title: Quality Assurance - QA Analyst II
Job Description: QA Analyst II - Onsite QA tester to help with Wavi testing
The main function of a QA analyst is to develop and execute software test plans of more than one product in order to identify software problems and their causes. A level II QA test analyst will typically run scripts given to them; as they progress, the analyst is responsible for the development of scripts. They will also provide status communication and where needed to provide assistance to Level I analysts.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Task closure fix verification
• Triage Platform and or feature Tasks
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• 3+ years experience in testing and debugging Web or Mobile Applications for iOS or Android
• Demonstrated experience with Black Box test planning and execution for both Functional testing as well as E2E Release testing
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.