Request ID: 35834
Duration: 3 months (potential for extension or permanent placement)
Location: US - CA - Bay Area or Approved Meta Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD , Boston, MA , Houston, TX , Los Angeles, CA , and San Diego, CA
Job Title: UX Designer - Content Strategist I
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content strategy at Meta and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
Hard Skills Required:
• Ability to work independently and be proactive.
• Strong writing and editing skills: Examples of past expertise editorial; journalism; technical writing.
• Project management skills
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Bachelors degree required.
Additional Information Regarding the Role:
This position contributes greatly to a positive user experience. Always a variety of new projects and learning about new products and features; Great for help users how to use meta products.