Request ID: 15433-1
Start/End Dates: 09/27/2021 - 03/26/2022
Tax Work Location: US - IL - Chicago
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist III
Pay Rate: $42.00-$47.00/hour
Job Description: Business Objective/Summary: this Creative Shop team covers both the Restaurants and Insurance verticals in North America, under MV2. We have a healthy pipeline of meaningful projects for this half that we hope to ship with the support of another IC on the team helping to push these through and amplify their impact. Additionally, we have an IC on the team looking for management opportunities – the maternity leave and another IC would offer him the space to take on some of those managerial duties with our sales leadership counterparts to ensure the verticals stayed on course to ship exciting work that moves the category forward.
• Continually inspire our clients and the creative industry by creating or co-creating game-changing ideas that shape the future of advertising;
• Develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business;
• Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end — insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production;
• Lead brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and creative opportunities;
• Uncover brand and consumer insights to inform creative direction and help businesses connect with people in meaningful ways;
• Develop holistic Facebook solutions (including Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp) that drive the key business goals of our top clients;
• Partner with other Creative Strategists on the team, Sales partners, Product, Engineering and external agencies to make your and their ideas shine on the Facebook platforms;
• Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing consumer behavior and brand marketing;
• Possess a strong passion for understanding people and deep desire to uncover new consumer behavior across various industries and platforms;
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• 6+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising. Understanding of brand marketing and media communication;
• Experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile, digital and offline mediums;
• Proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights that inform creative decisions;
• Have the ability to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation;
• Able to Influence C-level clients.
• Have a mobile first mindset and experience producing in the mobile first space;
• Have a detailed knowledge of the Facebook and Instagram platforms and their portfolio of products.
Companies: Advertising agency experience preferred (eg Leo Burnett, DDB, BBDO, Ogilvy, Digitas, HighDive, VML, etc.)
Education Background/Requirements: BA and/or portfolio school.
Years of Experience Required & in what?: 6+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising. Understanding of brand marketing and media communication;
Highly Preferred Skills: Strong writing and organizational skills.