Request ID: 35581
Duration: 12 months (potential for extension or permanent placement)
Location: US - CA - Menlo Park or any Approved Meta Remote Locations: Seattle, WA, New York, NY, Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist IV
Content designers at Meta craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.
You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more for all platforms, including mobile, desktop, AR/VR, hardware and voice. The Meta Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers.
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Meta products and experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Contribute to projects in ways that enhance the clarity and usability of product experiences.
- Identify problems you can help solve and deliver on them.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science.
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- 4+ years’ experience writing and designing content for web or mobile product experiences.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems.
- UX writing and communication experience.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.