Request ID: 21983-1
Start/End Dates: 02/21/2022 - 02/20/2023
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist IV
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
• Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
- UX writing and terminology
- Information hierarchy
- Work with data science audiences
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Bachelors degree required.
**MUST have 2-3 work samples or a portfolio available to submit