Software Engineer - User Interfaces and Experiences
12 + mo contract (potential for extension or conversion)
Location: Redmond, WA (must be local or willing to relocation (at your own expense) or commute to Redmond)
Come invent the future. At Meta Reality Labs Research, software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will literally give people superpowers. Join a world-class team of pioneers experimenting with breakthrough technology. Partner with expert research scientists, engineers to build cutting-edge prototypes and create the technology that makes AR/VR universal.
This role will work on building out user studies for PI on top of our study platform.
● Design, develop, integrate, debug and test realtime AR and VR interactive software for advanced prototypes and user experiences
● Collaborate with research scientists to manage collecting and analyzing user study data.
● Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems and get things done with a high level of efficiency
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Experience with Unity game engine
● Experience with C# and Python
● 2+ years experience creating interactive software for games, real time systems or other high performance environments
● Experience with C++
● Experience developing AR/VR games and applications
● Experience using machine learning or deep learning models
● Experience using UI frameworks for mobile, web or desktop platforms
● Experience with 3D mathematics, applied linear algebra, statistics