Request ID: 14626-1
Start/End Dates: 09/13/2021 - 09/12/2022
Tax Work Location: US - CA - Menlo Park (105201)
Job Title: FB Gaming Senior QA Analyst
The main function of a senior QA analyst is to ensure that our content evaluators are providing accurate and reliable annotations. A senior QA analyst will execute quality measurement strategies, conduct software testing, and develop reports to inform our team of how it can improve. A senior QA analyst will also train and test our workforce on new ways to evaluate Facebook Gaming content.
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Develop testing programs to measure operational readiness and quality.
• Liaise with international workforces to understand quality pain points.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Consistently follow guidelines developed by gaming product teams to label Facebook content.
• Evolve data annotation guidelines to represent the current state of gaming content on Facebook.
• Expertise in the gaming industry with an eye for current trends across major platforms.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently while contributing to cross-functional and global teams.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Resourceful, able to multitask and has high attention to detail.
• Computer literacy and working knowledge of email, internet, and online applications.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.
• Must be willing to work on a cyclical schedule and can easily adapt to repetitive tasks over long periods of time.
• Minimum of 6 months prior operations experience in Content Moderation, Social Media, Business Process Outsourcing or video or gaming-related services.