Contract Duration: 8+ months
Location: NYC (must be able to work EST hours starting at 6am)
The main function of a content curator is to aid in surfacing the best content on a platform. The typical curator will have excellent news judgment, a strong command of social media and a demonstrated understanding of breaking news, features, and how they inform social conversations.
- Curate best-in-class content, including credible news, entertainment, and video content from a diverse set of publishers, broadcasters, public figures, and influencers
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience
-Please NOTE: This role will cover EMEA hours, so NYC based is ideal for a 6-7am EST start
- 2+ years' experience in news journalism
- Italian market newsroom experience
-Fluent Italian and English speaker (full professional proficiency)
- Knowledge in video and digital news
-Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
-Bachelor's degree required.
-Master's degree a plus
Note: Candidate may not request any time off in the month of August. If they have travel plans in that month they need not apply.